Food Expertise Expo
Cawthron Institute Analytical Services and the NZ Institute of Food Science are bringing together five food experts from the Nelson-Tasman region, to share industry insights and speak to their area of food expertise.
This is a free networking event with light refreshments. Numbers are limited so ticket booking is must.
We're a nation of foodies, and export is our way of sharing our passion with the world. That's not to say it's always easy. Product development, food safety plans, shelf life testing, market access requirements, product labelling, marketing… the list goes on. Thankfully there are a number of local experts to call on, and as 2017 heads into its last month, we're making some of them available at our mini expo. Join us 5pm Thursday 23rd November, and be prepared for the year ahead.
The event features five speakers from the Nelson-Tasman region, to give short presentations on their area of food expertise.
- Julie North, Food Communications Consultant at Foodcom.
- Kathy Lloyd, Market Access Consultant at Waka Kuaka.
- Maria Orozco Coleman, Food Technology & Compliance Contractor.
- Grant MacDonald, Food Science & Technology Consultant at MacDonald & Assoc.
- Martin Mongan, SIS Training and Consulting.