Cawthron's technicians are able to design and build specialised technology for a clients' specific needs, and to support the research projects we undertake.
We have a range of options available for our clients, from the sale or hire of an individual instrument to a complete technology design and build service.
Cawthron's technology capability includes:
- Water quality monitoring buoys (see TASCAM)
- Molecular tools for environmental monitoring
- Hi-tech laboratories
- State-of-the-art research boats
- Electronic instruments and software design
- 3D visualisation
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- DIDSON and ARIS acoustic monitoring and sales
- Underwater video monitoring
- Electric fishing
- Flow gauging and total station surveying
- Instrumentation for measuring currents and waves
- Side-scan sonar
For more information about our purpose-built technologies, contact Paul Barter.